miércoles, 22 de abril de 2020

English with Nuria


Es la hora de inglés y Nuria os propone lo siguiente...¡Atentos al vídeo!



And now...¡A song! Después de escuchar la canción podéis hacer el segundo Game (lo tenéis debajo del vídeo).

HELLO SONG

Nuria os deja también la letra de la canción para que la leáis.

HELLO SONG

 Hello, hello, hello, my name is Ali.
 Hello, hello, hello, I'm nine years old.
 Hello, hello, hello, I'm pleased to meet you.
 This is my sister.
 This is my brother.
 Hello, hello, hello, my name is Nanu.
 Hello, hello, hello, I'm six years old.
 Hello, hello, hello, how old are you?
 Hello, hello, hello, what's your name?
 My name is B23A,
 But I do not know my age.
 Hello, hello, hello, it's good to meet you.
 Good to meet you too.
 I'm just an ordinary robot,
 But when I move,
 I make a cool sound.
 Hi, hi, hi,
 Hi, hi, hi, hi, ...

¡Have a nice day!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario